Anigma Mouse Pads, Medium, Large, XLarge, Extended
Dhs. 69.00Dhs. 49.00
You Save: Dhs. 20.00 (29%)
Pay 12 Now! And Split the rest of 37 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only 1997 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 34 visitor right now
- 6 Different Sizes for An Ideal Experience - Depending on what you need, you will be able to find the right mouse pad for you. With 3MM Thickness.Control Surface - Optimized Maintaining Excellent Control During Gaming.
- Non-Slip Rubber Base - Provides Heavy Grip Preventing Sliding or Movement of Mouse Pad.
- Nylon stitched edges - Makes the pad much more durable and longer lasting.
- Washable - The surface of the mouse pad is cloth with good elasticity and wear resistance, which is not easy to wrinkle, easy to wash, and quick dry.
- Optimized for all sensitivity settings and sensors - texture improving. Advanced multi-layer surface provides thousands of lights reflecting microscopic points for ultra-precise tracking for both optical or laser sensor equipped mouse types.
- Two Colors (Black or White) - We designed the desk pad with the same material but with different colors to match different setups.
- Unique Printable designs - Exclusive for The White Color Mousepad.
- One Year Anigma Warranty.
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.