ARE YOU OPERATING DURING COVID-19 BREAKDOWN?
IS A GAMING PC WORTH THE INVESTMENT?
IS IT SAFE TO PAY FOR MY ANIGMA PC THROUGH YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL?
DO YOU ONLY SELL GAMING COMPUTERS?
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? DO YOU HAVE A SHOWROOM?
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING FOR RETURNS AND WARRANTY REPAIR?
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
I HEAR NO SOUND WHILE PLAYING GAMES OR LISTENING TO MUSIC. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- First, don't panic!
- Second, be sure to check that your volume is not muted (believe it or not this is very common). Also, make sure the speaker being used is turned on (it happens to the best of us)!
- Next, check that you are plugging the speaker set into the right output device.
- If you have a dedicated sound card, you will need to plug your speakers into the soundcard itself, and not the motherboard output jacks. Make sure that you are plugging the speakers into the correct color port. The port is typically blue or green.
- If you are using a multi-channel speaker system, try using headphones or a two piece speaker set.
- If all else fails, give our tech support team a call. We can try to help you figure it out!
I HAVE NO VIDEO SIGNAL WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Make sure that all cable connections from your monitor to your system are securely in place and that they are properly connected.
- Confirm you are not connecting the monitor to the onboard video output.
- Confirm that you are connecting the monitor to the video card.
- On the monitor, make sure to change between the input sources (most monitors will have the feature for selecting the input that the monitor is receiving a signal from). Check that you have selected the proper input.
- If you still require assistance give our tech support team a call. We can try to help you figure it out!
I AM HAVING STARTUP, STABILITY, OR PERFORMANCE ISSUES. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- All of our systems are comprehensively tested in our facility before we ship them out. So a defective component is very unlikely. However, when you add shipping complications into that equation (i.e. bumps, drops, vibrations, and shocks) there is always the possibility that a critical component might become dislodged inside the system along the delivery route. Generally, this is an easy fix.
- Check to ensure that all memory, video card, sound card, and PCI card drives are securely in place.
- You should also try to isolate a bad component, such as a stick of memory, PCI card, or video card and see if that resolves the issue.
- If you still require assistance give our tech support team a call, and we can try to help you figure it out!
WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
At Anigma we offer a wide range of products and services aimed at taking your PC experience to the next level of extraordinary. Our services include the following:
- Custom Gaming Computers: We build extraordinary gaming PCs so you can experience your games without the delay and frustrations of mainstream PCs. Our custom gaming computers provide the blistering performance to take your gaming to the next level!
- Custom PC’s: Not looking for a gaming computer? Not a problem! Our custom built PC’s provide the powerful performance that will take your PC experience to the next level. Whether you are watching movies, surfing the net, working on your next big project (or all three at the same time), we’ve got a system to meet your needs.
- Custom Workstations: We build custom workstations that allow you to do more in less time! Each workstation we design is professionally optimized by our technicians for maximum performance, mission critical reliability, and customized to meet your exact needs.
- Technical Support: The best systems are backed by the best support. Your custom gaming PC or professional workstation is only as good as the team that stands behind and from day one the Anigma tech team has got your back! Our staff has you covered with a wide array of support, including Cyclical Maintenance, Stress testing and benchmarking, and much more!
- Gaming peripherals and accessories: If you need it for your custom PC, we’ve got you covered! From video cards and graphics cards, to additional memory and high definition monitors/LCD’s and everything in between, at Anigma we offer the coolest accessories to truly add the final touch of customization to your system.
- Liquid cooling and overclocking of PC's: With their overclocking options, blazing fast solid state hard drives, and custom liquid cooling options, our PC’s push the very limits of elite performance.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO PURCHASE AN EXTENDED WARRANTY?
CAN I SEND MY ANIGMA PC INTO BE UPGRADED?
DO YOU OFFER FINANCING?
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
- Since every computer system is customized to exact specifications, it becomes near impossible to return computer systems for a full refund. However, if you receive a computer with defective hardware, we will be happy to extend a full refund (minus shipping costs).
- Refunds are issued only for the sale amount at the current selling market value of the component(s) inside the computer and doesn't include shipping/freight charges. Additionally, we reserve the right to apply a 15% restocking fee.
- Any and all merchandise must be returned to Anigma in its original packaging, to include manuals and all accessories. All returned items must include a copy of the original sales receipt for processing.
- Opened accessories such as the speakers and monitors can not be returned and will not be extended a refund in any way, shape or form.
- Anigma will not refund shipping costs, and the customer will be held liable for shipping fees associated with returning packages.
- All sales on software items are final.