AOC AGON 27 Inch AG275QXL (2560 × 1440) IPS Flat 170Hz 1MS Gaming Monitor
Dhs. 2,500.00Dhs. 2,099.00
You Save: Dhs. 401.00 (17%)
Pay 524 Now! And Split the rest of 1575 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only 200 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 27 visitor right now
- THE FIRST OFFICIAL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS GAMING MONITOR: 27" class AGON PRO 5 series tournament-grade gaming monitor with a stunning 2560x1440 Quad HD 2K resolution IPS panel, specifically crafted for the MOBA gaming experience
- HEXTECH DESIGN captures the magic of League of Legends in every detail with its unique, embellished monitor design, MOBA style boot up screen, and on-screen display
- LIGHT UP THE BATTLEFIELD with ultra-vivid AOC LightFX that responds to in-game events for maximum immersion and can be customized and synchronized with other AGON gaming peripherals via the AOC G-Menu software for the ultimate gaming setup
- LAND THE FIRST STRIKE ON THE ENEMY’S NEXUS with a lightning-fast 170Hz refresh rate and get ahead of the competition and climb the ELO ranks with a rapid 1ms MPRT response time
- ADAPTIVE-SYNC technology and NVIDIA G-Sync compatibility ensures ultra-smooth, tear-free team fights for flawless skill shots and stutter-free loading times from the bridges of Howling Abyss to the jungles of Summoner’s Rift
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.