AOC Gaming 28 Inch U28G2X (3840 x 2160) IPS Flat 144Hz 1MS Gaming Monitor
Dhs. 3,000.00Dhs. 2,849.00
You Save: Dhs. 151.00 (6%)
Pay 712 Now! And Split the rest of 2137 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 20 visitor right now
- With a 4K UHD resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels – four times the resolution of a Full HD display the monitor boasts a pixel density that delivers brilliantly sharp images with the finest details.
- The IPS panel ensures an excellent viewing experience with lifelike yet brilliant and accurate colours
- A pixel response time of 1ms means speed without the smear for an enhanced experience
- AOC G-Menu is a free tool that you can install on your PC to have complete customization paired with AOC G-Menu is a free tool that you can install on your PC to have complete customization paired with
- Tailor your display to the game with a click of a button. Switch settings between in-built presets for FPS racing, or RTS games, or customise your own ideal conditions and save them. The AOC Settings KeyPad makes switching profiles or adjusting features quick and easy.
- Display size: 28.0; Display technology: LED
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.