ASUS TUF Gaming Keyboard Mouse Combo - K1 RGB Keyboard, M3 Lightweight Mouse
Dhs. 500.00Dhs. 349.00
You Save: Dhs. 151.00 (31%)
Pay 87 Now! And Split the rest of 262 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only -100 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 22 visitor right now
ASUS TUF Gaming K1 RGB keyboard with five-zone RGB, dedicated volume knob and spill-resistance, plus TUF Gaming M3 optical gaming mouse with 7000 dpi sensor, seven programmable buttons and Aura Sync lighting.
TUF Gaming K1 Gaming Keyboard
- Five individual RGB lighting zones and two side-mounted light bars to illuminate your game.
- Durable, reinforced plastic frame with up to 300 ml spill-resistance for everyday stability and reliability.
- Dedicated volume knob for fast audio adjustment and detachable wrist rest for extended comfort.
TUF Gaming M3 Gaming Mouse
- Gaming-grade 7000 dpi optical sensor for pixel-precise tracking, plus two DPI buttons for on-the-fly sensitivity adjustments.
- Seven tactile, programmable buttons and onboard memory for custom button configurations to let you play your way, wherever you go.
- A wide range of dynamic lighting effects enables creation of unique lightshows across both TUF Gaming K1 and TUF Gaming M3, via ASUS Armoury Crate and Aura Sync
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.