BenQ Mobiuz 32 Inch EX3210U (3840 x 2160) IPS Flat 144Hz 1MS Gaming Monitor
Dhs. 5,000.00Dhs. 4,849.00
You Save: Dhs. 151.00 (4%)
Pay 1212 Now! And Split the rest of 3637 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only -100 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 23 visitor right now
- 32-INCH 4K True 10-bit DISPLAY: 144Hz refresh rate 1ms MPRT IPS gaming monitor, 3840x2160 UHD resolution, AMD FreeSync Premium Pro for smooth gameplay
- IMAGE OPTIMIZATION: BenQ HDRi technology, Light Tuner, and Black eQualizer optimize image quality for better gaming experiences
- SUPERIOR SOUND: Dynamic 2.1 channel speakers plus Bongiovi DPS sound technology, treVolo audio with five custom sound modes
- AI NOISE-CANCELLING MIC: AI mic chip uses deep learning models to intelligently filter ambient noises such as the clatter of a keyboard
- CONVENIENCE: 5-Way Navigator, Scenario Mapping, and Gaming Quick OSD offer easy control; height/tilt adjustable and Eye-Care for a better experience
- CONNECTIVITY: HDMI2.1 with full 48Gbps bandwidth supports native 4K 120Hz gaming on Xbox Series X (4:4:4 full chroma) and PS5 consoles (4:2:2 chroma subsampling). Update: VRR now supported for PS5
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.