Corsair H100i Elite Capellix 240mm AIO CPU Liquid Cooler
Dhs. 800.00Dhs. 709.00
You Save: Dhs. 91.00 (12%)
Pay 177 Now! And Split the rest of 532 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only -100 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 10 visitor right now
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans.
- Two 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM.
- A brilliant white finish on the pump cap, radiator, and fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and fits right in with a modern white RGB build.
- Zero RPM fan profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to adjust fan and pump speeds, control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices, and monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, all from a single intuitive interface.
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.