Eureka Ergonomic Z60 Black Gaming Desk with RGB Lights
You Save: Dhs. 200.00 (17%)
Pay 499 Now! And 166 monthly using click for more info
Hurry! Only -54 Left in Stock!
- ✔【LARGE GAMING SURFACE】 – The Eureka desk has a wide 60 inch carbon fiber textured desktop with plenty of surface for your gaming monitors, gaming keyboard, and other gaming gear. The surface measures 60” wide by 24” deep, supports up to 220LBS.
- ✔【DYNAMIC RGB LIGHTING】 – The side armor has RGB LED lights to give you the best gaming experience possible. Pick your favorite color or dynamic RGB multi-color light show. Experience your game like never before!
- ✔【EASY TRANSPORT】 – We divide the desktop into two sections to make the desk easy to transport and fit requirements for large size, stability and strength. For beauty, a unique large mouse pad comes together.
- ✔【EASY UPGRADABILITY】 – Upgrade your Z60 gaming desk with our gaming desk accessories (buy separately), you now have the perfect battlestation to destroy your competition.
- ✔【CUSTOMER SERVICE】 – We hold our products to a high standard and hope you have an excellent experience using our gaming desks. Our customer support team is in the U.S.A and we’re here to help with any questions or support you may need. Just contact Us!
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.