- WEIGHT 69 g ± 2.5 g
- NUMBER OF BUTTONS 9
- SWITCH TYPE (MAIN) Glorious Switches Rated for 80 Million Clicks
- SENSOR Glorious BAMF Sensor
- DPI RANGE 100 - 19000
- DEFAULT DPI SETTINGS 400 (yellow), 800 (blue), 1600 (red), 3200 (green)
- DEDICATED DPI INDICATOR Yes (Bottom of Mouse)
- REMAPPABLE DPI BUTTONS Yes (Requires Software)
- MAX TRACKING SPEED 400 IPS
- ACCELERATION 50 G
- POLLING RATE Default 1,000 Hz (1 ms)
- MIN LIFT OFF DISTANCE (LOD) 1 mm
- CABLE TYPE Ascended Cord (Ultra Flexible)
- CONNECTOR USB-A (2.0)
- CABLE LENGTH 2 m / 6.5 ft
- G-SKATES PREMIUM MOUSE FEET Rounded Pure PTFE Feet
- MOUSE FEET THICKNESS 0.81 mm
- LED COLOR 16.8 million color RGB (8 Pre-Installed Effects)
- LED ADJUSTABLE WITHOUT SOFTWARE Yes
- LED CAN BE DISABLED Yes
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.