Glorious Model D Minus Wired Gaming Mouse [Matte White/Matte Black/Glossy White/Glossy Black]
Dhs. 350.00Dhs. 199.00
You Save: Dhs. 151.00 (44%)
Pay 49 Now! And Split the rest of 150 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 29 visitor right now
- Ultimate Size & Style: Ergonomic ultralight gaming pc mouse, ideal for medium & small hands. Perfect hand grip built for speed and comfort. 69 g mouse made for wrist health and silent mouse use.
- Flexible Cable: Mouse Bungee designed for drag free performance. Light cord design made for the ultimate wired mouse performance. High performance cord designed for hyperspeed feedback.
- Mouse Feet: Glorious Skates are 100% pure virgin PTFE, creating a perfect glide. Our high quality skates are designed for peak gaming performance. Superglide design with top tier feedback.
- Gaming & E-Sport Customization: Features 6-Step mouse DPI, RGB lighting effects, polling rate, 6 customizable buttons with macro support, and more. Create the best gaming mouse for you setup.
- Honeycomb Mouse Design: Our honeycomb design helps create the ultimate lightweight mouse. This honeycomb gaming mouse combines performance and durability into one for the perfect gamer mouse.
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.