- CASE LIAN LI LANCOOL III MESH RGB
- CPU Intel 12th Gen I7 12700KF
- COOLER Deepcool LS520 ARGB Elite Performance
- MOBO ASUS PRIME Z690M PLUS DDR4 + TPLink TL-WN832N 300Mbps USB Wireless Adapter
- GPU ZOTAC GAMING Geforce RTX 4080 Trinity 16GB GDDR6X ( Brand May Vary )
- RAM XPG Spectrix D41 RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz DDR4
- SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Nvme
- HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB
- PSU Silverstone DA1000R 80 Plus Gold PCIE 5.0 Full Modular ATX
- OS Windows 10 Pro
Intel 12th Gen I7 12700KF
- Intel Core i7 3.60 GHz processor offers more cache space and the hyper-threading architecture delivers high performance for demanding applications with better onboard graphics and faster turbo boost
- The Socket LGA-1700 socket allows processor to be placed on the PCB without soldering
- 11 MB L2 and 25 MB L3 cache offers supreme performance for computation intensive apps
- Intel 7 Architecture enables improved performance per watt and micro architecture makes it power-efficient
ZOTAC GAMING Geforce RTX 4080 Trinity 16GB GDDR6X
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- IceStorm 2.0 Advanced Cooling
- FREEZE Fan Stop, Active Fan Control, Dual BIOS
- SPECTRA 2.0 RGB Lighting (compatible with external LED strip)
- Metal Backplate
- Bundled with GPU Support Bracket
XPG Spectrix D41 RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz DDR4
The XPG SPECTRIX D41 DDR4 RGB memory brings together outstanding performance and mesmerizing RGB lighting to give you a worthy upgrade for your system. Featuring stunning speeds up to 5000MHz the SPECTRIX D41 delivers smooth, fast gaming and overclocking, all the while supporting Intel® X299 and AMD AM4/Ryzen platforms. What’s more, with vivid RGB lighting that is compatible with a range of lighting control software, your gaming setup will outshine the competition.
ASUS PRIME Z690M PLUS DDR4 + TPLink TL-WN832N 300Mbps USB Wireless Adapter
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core processors, support PCIe 5.0 and DDR4 and out of box Windows 11 ready
- Enhanced Power Solution: 10+1 DrMOS, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive Cooling: Large VRM heatsink, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next Gen Connectivity: PCIe 5.0, Intel 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C connector, Thunderbolt 4 header support
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem II proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- PC DIY Friendly: PCIe 5.0 Safeslot, Q-LED Code
Silverstone DA1000R 80 Plus Gold PCIE 5.0 Full Modular ATX
- Equipped with Gen5 12VHPWR PCIe connector, meeting Intel ATX 3.0 specification standard
- Cybenetics Gold efficiency certification
- 24/7 continuous power output with 50℃operating temperature
- Fully Modular design
- All Japanese electrolytic capacitors
- Ultra silent 135mm FDB fan with semi-fanless function
Deepcool LS520 ARGB Elite Performance
- An Elite Standard: Our dedicated 4th generation water pump delivers high-performance and low-noise cooling for optimal CPU heat dissipation.
- Ultra Bright and Cool: The included DeepCool FC120 daisy-chainable FDB fan is specially tuned for higher static pressure and concentrated airflow.
- Anti-Leak Technology: DeepCool features an automatic pressure release mechanism in our liquid CPU coolers to maintain balance when the enclosed liquid and gases heat up and expand.
- Synchronize Your Setup: Easily control the 5V Addressable-RGB LEDs on the pump and fans for dynamic visual effects through supported motherboard software.
- Simple and Secure: A newly designed mounting bracket makes it quick and easy to install for both Intel and AMD platforms. (e.g., LGA 2066/1700/1200/115x, AMD AM4)
Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Nvme
- Next-Level SSD Performance: Unleash the power of Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD for next-level computing
- Maximum Speed: 980 PRO is raising the bar for NVMe SSDs, delivering read speeds up to 7,000 MB/s
- A Winning Combination: Designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more
- Efficient M.2 SSD: The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, thus optimizing power efficiency, making it ideal for building high-performance computing systems
- Reliable Thermal Control: To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip
- Smart Thermal Solution: Embedded with Samsung's cutting-edge thermal control algorithm, 980 PRO manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage
- Samsung Magician: A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance
- Flash Memory Brand: All firmware and components, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust
Seagate Barracuda 1TB
- Store more, compute faster, and do it confidently with the proven reliability of BarraCuda internal hard drives
- Build a powerhouse gaming computer or desktop setup with a variety of capacities and form factors
- The go-to SATA hard drive solution for nearly every PC application-from music to video to photo editing to PC gaming
- Confidently rely on internal hard drive technology backed by 20 years of innovation.
Average FPS 1080p Max Settings
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?