MSI MAG 27 Inch 272CQR (2560 × 1440) VA Curved 165Hz 1MS Gaming Monitor
Dhs. 2,000.00Dhs. 1,649.00
You Save: Dhs. 351.00 (18%)
Pay 412 Now! And Split the rest of 1237 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 16 visitor right now
- Curved Gaming display (1500R) – The best gameplay immersion.
- Mystic Light – The ultimate gaming finish.
- WQHD High Resolution - Game titles will even look better, displaying more details due to the WQHD resolution.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate – Real smooth gaming.
- 1ms response time - eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates.
- Gaming OSD App - Create the ultimate viewing settings for your game.
- HDR Ready-Provide eye-catching detail through contrast and shadows adjustment.
- Night Vision: See every detail clearly in the dark, helping you find and attack enemies before they notice.
- Connect with Type-C:Easily connect your laptop or PC to the MSI Optix MAG272CQR display via type-C port.
- AMD FreeSync – prevent screen tearing.
- Anti-Flicker and Less Blue Light – game even longer and prevent eye strain and fatique.
- Frameless design – Ultimate gameplay experience.
- 178° wide view angle.
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.