- PANORAMIC IMMERSION: The Odyssey G35T Monitor’s 1500R curved display with futuristic design and ultrawide game view wraps around your vision to draw you right into the character's shoes and deliver more heart-pounding gaming
- Viewing Angle is 178° (H) / 178° (V); Aspect Ratio is 16:9
- UPGRADED GAMING PERFORMANCE: 5ms response time and 165Hz refresh rate eliminates lag and motion blur for exhilarating gameplay with ultra-smooth action
- AMD FREESYNC PREMIUM: Enjoy effortlessly smooth gameplay with AMD FreeSync Premium, which reduces screen tearing, stutter, and input latency
- FULL SCREEN DESIGN: The monitor’s 3-sided borderless design unveils maximum space for bigger, bolder gameplay; Line up two displays precisely in a dual monitor setup, so no enemies slip through the crack
- SEE THROUGH THE DARK: A whopping 3000:1 contrast ratio lets you see dangerous objects or enemies with greater clarity; Blacks are deeper and whites are brighter with more levels of shades in between
- FRESH EYES WIN MORE: Eye Saver Mode minimizes blue light to keep eyes relaxed and comfortable when gaming for extended periods; Flicker Free technology continuously removes screen flicker for less distraction or eye strain
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.