AOC AGON 49 Inch AG493UCX2 (5120 x 1440) VA Curved 165Hz 1MS Gaming Monitor
Dhs. 5,000.00Dhs. 4,599.00
You Save: Dhs. 401.00 (9%)
Pay 1149 Now! And Split the rest of 3450 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 15 visitor right now
- 49-inch class (48.8" viewable) AGON curved gaming monitor with ultra-wide Dual Quad HD 5K 5120x1440 resolution, immersive 1800R curved VA panel, and minimal bezels.
- USB-C connection allows you to transfer 4K videos and charge your notebook simultaneously. Share one single keyboard, mouse, and monitor between multiple computers with built-in KVM switch hardware.
- Immersive 1800R curved VA panel wraps around you and puts you in the center of the action for the ultimate gaming experience while providing extra flexibility for multitasking and productivity performance.
- Ultra-fast 165Hz refresh rate and rapid 1ms response MPRT to hit moving targets with precision and get you ahead of the competition by milliseconds.
- AMD FreeSync Premium technology ensures ultra-smooth, tear-free gaming performance with low latency and better brightness and contrast visuals for more realism.
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.