- LGA1700 COMPATIBILITY: The Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB is compatible with Intel's new Alder Lake processors - Socket LGA1700*
- PERFORMANCE KING: With a more efficient cold plate, proprietary pump and fans optimized for static pressure, the Liquid Freezer II series clearly sets itself apart from other AiO water coolers
- ELEGANT ILLUMINATION: 24 digital A-RGB LEDs placed along the fan hubs plus the transparent rotor, with its closed design, provide even and rich illumination
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT: The PWM and A-RGB cables of the radiator fans are integrated into the sheathing of the hoses, reducing visible cables to a minimum
- 80% LESS POWER CONSUMPTION: Unlike the competition, our PWM-controlled pump consumes less power and produces less noise when little cooling power is required
- MAINTENANCE-FREE WATER LOOP: The water circuit is sealed and fitted with fiber-reinforced EPDM tubing, preventing evaporation of the coolant = no refilling required
- UP TO 15 °C LOWER TEMPERATURE OF THE VOLTAGE CONVERTER: There is a replaceable 40 mm VRM fan (PWM-controlled) on the pump, which additionally cools the socket area and voltage converter
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.