ASUS Dual RTX 3060 V2 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6
Dhs. 2,200.00Dhs. 1,549.00
You Save: Dhs. 651.00 (30%)
Pay 387 Now! And Split the rest of 1162 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only -100 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 33 visitor right now
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC mode: Boost clock 1867 MHz (OC mode)/ 1837 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.