- Intel® LGA 1700 Socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+1 power stages with ProCool power connectors, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized thermal Design: Integrated I/O cover and VRM heatsinks with high conductivity thermal pad, and two onboard M.2 heatsinks
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI® 2.1 and DisplayPort™ 1.4 output, two M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, Q-LED and BIOS FlashBack™ button
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including an RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220A codec with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, DTS® Sound Unbound™ and Sonic Studio III
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.