ASUS TUF Gaming 27 Inch VG279Q1A (1920 x 1080) IPS Flat 165Hz 1MS Gaming Monitor
Dhs. 1,500.00Dhs. 1,299.00
You Save: Dhs. 201.00 (14%)
Pay 324 Now! And Split the rest of 975 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only -100 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 11 visitor right now
- 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- FreeSync Premium technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Robust Connectivity with DisplayPort (v1.2), HDMI (v1.4.) x2 ports
- What’s in the box: Power cord & adapter, HDMI cable (1.8m cable), DisplayPort cable (1.8m cable), Warranty card, Quick Start Guide
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards. Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.