ASUS TUF Gaming 27 Inch VG27AQL1A (2560 × 1440) IPS Flat 170Hz 1MS Gaming Monitor
Dhs. 2,400.00Dhs. 2,249.00
You Save: Dhs. 151.00 (7%)
Pay 562 Now! And Split the rest of 1687 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only -100 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 26 visitor right now
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 170Hz overclock refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and 1ms (MPRT) response time, designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) is 178°/ 178°; Brightness (Typ) is 350cd/㎡
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatibility, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility Technology ensures smooth gameplay by eliminating screen tearing and stuttering
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR 400 certification
- Robust Connectivity with HDMI(v2.0) x2 and DisplayPort 1.2 ports
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.