DeepCool Captain 240 PRO A-RGB AIO CPU Liquid Cooler
Dhs. 600.00Dhs. 549.00
You Save: Dhs. 51.00 (9%)
Pay 137 Now! And Split the rest of 412 monthly basis Learn More
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 18 visitor right now
- APAF technology enables Captain Pro to adjust the pressure inside the water circulation system automatically, and thereby ensures stable operation and extended lifetime.
- ADD RGB on both optimized pump LEDs and CF fans, offering users almost unlimited lighting ambiences.
- The RGB lighting system is controllable through both the included controller and specified motherboard*. A 6-port RGB hub is included to make your RGB syncing easier.
- Dual chamber design in an integrally formed water block provides higher circulation efficiency.
- Injection-type micro water passages allow the copper contact surface to be fully utilized for heat absorption.
- Pump powered by three-phase winding motor, provides a continuous driving force.
- Diamond-quality zirconia ceramic bearings and axis effectively isolate operation noise from the water pump as well as provide a longer lifetime.
- *WS2812B ADD-RGB LED is applied and the below 3pin ADD-RGB Headers are compatible for this device: 5V/D/G and 5V/D/NC/G.
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.