Gigabyte Aero 17 HDR XC-8US4450SP, 17.3" UHD HDR IPS-Level, 2.2 GHz i7-10870H, RTX 3070, 64 GB 3200MHz RAM, 1 TB PCIe SSD
Dhs. 11,000.00Dhs. 10,299.00
You Save: Dhs. 701.00 (7%)
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 13 visitor right now
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7 2.2 GHz 8 Core - 16 Thread Processor (i7-10870H | Turbo to 5.0 GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 w/ 8 GB GDDR6 (Features Max-Q Technologies | Max TGP 105W - Boost Clock 1290MHz) Supports NVIDIA Optimus Technology
- HIDevolution upgrades the 17.3" UHD (3840 x 2160) HDR IPS-level 3mm Thin Bezel X-Rite Pantone Certified, individually factory calibrated Display Gaming Laptop by adding Gelid GC Extreme on CPU and GPU for improved performance and optimal system temperature
- PCIe based storage--1 TB M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe SSD--ensures that you experience the fastest boot up & load times
- Installed by HIDevolution--64 GB (2 x 32 GB) of fast DDR4 3200MHz dual channel system memory (Speeds subject to system capability)--run memory hungry applications and multitask with ease
- HIDevolution Promise: Authorized GIGABYTE Build to Order Seller, thorough quality testing, a 1 Year Warranty, and access to our expert support staff. Contact us for more customization options.
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.