VIVE Cosmos 2880 x 1700 combined-resolution, 90Hz refresh rate & adjustable interpupillary distance (IPD) dial for visual comfort and quality
Dhs. 4,200.00Dhs. 4,089.00
You Save: Dhs. 111.00 (3%)
Pay 2044 Now! And 681 monthly Learn More
Hurry! Only -100 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 16 visitor right now
- 6 TRACKING CAMERAS - Get expansive movement coverage with a wide tracking field-of-view
- SUPERIOR VISUAL FIDELITY - 2880 x 1700 combined-resolution, 90Hz refresh rate & adjustable interpupillary distance (IPD) dial for visual comfort and quality
- CONVENIENT FLIP-UP DESIGN - Snap back to reality with a simple push of your display and headphones
- STEAM & VIVEPORT LIBRARY ACCESS - Play your favorite VR games & apps straight from VR's top content stores
- VIVE REALITY SYSTEM (VRS) - Be more immersed, beginning to end, with a reimagined user interface for VR
- VIVEPORT INFINITY – Get 2 months of unlimited VR play of 700+ games & apps. Code included in box.
- The minimum processor is an Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better, the minimum GPU is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB, AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB equivalent or better VR Ready graphics card and minimum memory is 4 GB RAM or more. The system requires a DisplayPort 1.2 or newer and a USB 3.0 or newer.
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.