Samsung Odyssey G9 49 Inch (5120 x1440) 240Hz Curved QLED Gaming Monitor
You Save: Dhs. 201.00 (4%)
Pay 2499 Now! And 833 monthly using click for more info
Hurry! Only -31 Left in Stock!
- Get your head in the game with the 49-inch Odyssey G9, which matches the curve of the human eye, for maximum immersion and minimal eyestrain. With the screen space of two 27” panels, you can truly take command on the battlefield.
- Product dimensions | Without stand – 45.18” W x 14.31” H x 11.46” D | With stand – 45.18” W x 21.15” H x 16.39” H | Weight without stand – 31.1 lbs. | Curvature – 1000R | Resolution – 5,120 x 1,440 | Refresh rate – 240Hz | Power cable length – 1.5 meters
- See your games as they were meant to be seen, with Samsung HDR 1000 | Bring unrivalled depth to every world you choose to explore, and experience insane levels of detail in every scene
- Customize your Odyssey with distinct core color customization, allowing you to match your monitor with the rest of your gaming setup | TV does not have in-built speakers but can hook with headphones or a sound system
- The 49-inch DQHD resolution brings you a display as wide as two QHD monitors sitting side by side, with incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images | Experience a more encompassing view with maximum space to take in all the action
Anigma Computers is an Emirati brand, reinventing how gaming is done in the Middle East. We're brothers who are passionate gamers who live, breath, and eat gaming. After spending a couple of years building PCs as a hobby, we have decided to share our experience and knowledge with the rest of gamers and created Anigma Computers.
Based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Anigma provides gamers in the GCC with the best gaming PC components and accessories to make sure that their gaming experience is complete. We make sure that each and every PC built is done right. This is done by quality, detailed oriented craftsmanship, paired with using only the best components from the most trusted brands such as Asus, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Anigma Computers is also proud to be a part of the Khalifa Fund program, which aims to support and promote local Emirati entrepreneurs in their ventures.